It’s always the right time for a Chocolate Chip Protein Shake
I am all about healthy food tasting good and making you happy and his choclate chip protein shake really is the perfect epitome of that. And really it could not be any easier to make could it..yum yum!
Chocolate chip protein shake
- 1 cup of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2 a cup of Almond Milk
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 a cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- Whip Cream for Topping (optional)
Step by Step:
- Place all ingredients except whip cream into a blender.
- Blend on high for about two minutes until blended well and smooth.
- Top your shake with whip cream if desired
- Serve and enjoy!
*Makes two servings.
For extra goodness you could always throw in a banana too.
Do let me know if you make it and what you thought!
I have lots of lovely drink recipes through my Eat Simply blog so do have a peek
What have you been coooking up this week? Do let me know in the comments below I love to hear about what you are creating/eating!
Pin for later……