May I introduce you to the very best 4 bean salad
I do love a salad especially in the warmer months but sometimes a salad just isn’t quite hearty enough – it doesn’t quite feel ‘substantial’ do you know what I mean?
This delicious 4 bean salad remedies that though as it packs a punch both nutritionally and in terms of it’s robust flavours and textures.
It looks so pretty too, don’t you think?
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
- 1 can (15 oz.) Kidney Beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) Cannellini Beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) Garbanzo Beans
- 3 cups Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 2 cups Red Onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (diced)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (diced)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (diced)
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Combine kidney, black, cannellini and garbanzo beans in large bowl.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes and red onions.
- Add cilantro, parsley, garlic, cayenne, salt, pepper, balsamic vinaigrette, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Garnish with cilantro and/or parsley. Serve and enjoy!
I do hope you enjoy this vegan salad that’s packed with protein and taste. It couldn’t really be any easier could it and I truly believe this will be the very best 4 bean salad you ever taste!