Syn Free and Easy Slimming World Frittata – just simply deliciou s… juicy, tasty and packed with goodies
Even if you are not dieting this is a delicious and protein packed supper idea that I think you will come back to again and again. You can mix and match as far as veggies are concerned and it is a brilliant way to use up leftover veggies a or a glut of home grown veg.
What does Frittata mean?
Ingredients for Syn Free and Easy Slimming World Frittata
- 6 asparagus spears
1 red onions chopped
100g fat-free natural cottage cheese
3 large eggs
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
Low-calorie cooking spray
Salt and pepper
- Handful of plum tomato
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 3 slices quorn bacon
Method for Easy Slimming World Frittata
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4.
- Spray oven tray with frylight and bake asparagus for 6 minutes
- Lightly spray a frying pan with frylight and cook onion red peppers over a medium heat for 5 mins.
- Fry bacon 2 minutes each side and chop up and add with asparagus to the frying pan and add in plum tomatoes. Season with herbs
- Transfer veg to a non stick ( or greased) oven proof dish.
- Add a layer of cottage cheese
- Beat the eggs season lightly with black pepper and salt then pour mixture over the cottage cheese.
- Cook in oven for for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Allow to sit for 10 mins pre-serving or can serve completely cold
This is a SYN FREE slimming world frittata goes brilliantly with a big green salad and slimming world chips
If you are a fan of vegetarian slimming world recipes you hgave come to the right place as I have a fair few to share with you here/ To tuck in and if you give any of them a go please do leave me a comment or drop me a picture showing / telling me how you got on
I hope you enjoyed this easy slimming world frittata recipe if you did you might enjoy my other slimming world inspired posts