Today – the best slimming world quiche with bacon and leek, one of my most favourite dishes of all
The best slimming world quiche with bacon and leek
Today I bring you a simple, satisfying and completely hearty recipe for the slimming world quiche filled with bacon and leek and packed with flavour.
This is a lovely variation of the beloved recipe. You can eat it piping hot with salad and new potatoes or let it go cold and have it for your packed lunch. Either way, it is completely scrumptious and it is a real pleasure to eat this healthy dish.
Recipe for the best slimming world quiche
2 medium-sized leeks.
4 slices of vegetarian bacon (Quorn)
3 large eggs
1 clove garlic
60g reduced fat cheddar
6 plum tomatoes
Salt and Pepper
150g fat-free natural cottage cheese
1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
Oh my gosh just writing this is making me super hungry!
Method for best Slimming World Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5.
- Spray a frying pan with fry light
- Slice and fry the leeks with a crushed garlic clove for around 5 minutes ) add the bacon and seasoning and fry for 2-3 more mins on a medium heat,
- Spoon the bacon and leeks mixture into a flan dish and add the chopped tomatoes.
- Whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, chives and cheddar cheese and pour it over the bacon and leek mixture
- Pop in the oven for 20 mins.
- Serve with a gorgeous superfood salad and enjoy!
Enjoy your crustless bacon and leek quiche, And remember it is Syn Free if you count in your cheese allowance – that is such good news right!
I do hope you have enjoyed my recipe – it truly is syn free and delicious.
Further reading for slimming world fans
I hope you liked this recipe for the quiche I have other slimming world syn free recipes you may like to try
You can find lots of tips on eating well here