Kale and Red Radicchio Caesar Salad is just a beautiful dish and super healthy too. The recipe is from Health Food Company Good4U do take a look at their fab products!
I so absolutely adore the colours in this salad it so very pretty – lovely for a picnic or to accompany a BBQ – and I don’t know about you but I do love a good crunch in a salad and this dish gives that as well as something a little different which is always nice in a salad. salads can be so samey.
Kale and Red Radicchio Caesar Salad Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp Good4U Caesar Crumbles Salad Toppers
- Dressing ingredients as above
Kale and Red Radicchio Caesar Salad – Method:
- Toss together shredded kale and chopped radicchio
- Add some sliced radishes and top with a generous handful of Caesar Crumbles
- Drizzle with the dressing and season with freshly cracked black pepper
- Try swapping the tradition lemon juice in the Caesar dressing for lime juice
Add a little feta or vegan quorn if you want to increase the protein.
Doesn’t this just look absolutely delicious! You might also like my recipe for a vegan mexican buddha bowl
Let me know if you give the recipe a go
You might also like my post on burrata?