Edible flower desserts
I do like my food to look pretty don’t you? And really what could look prettier than edible flowers. I know a lot of us love the look of edible flowers but just do not really know where to start with them.
Well, a good start is always to check out what the food bloggers are up to and to have a go at or adapt their recipes.
I have a host of lovely ideas for you below. Do let me know if you give any of them a go.
- Orange Cookies With Edible Flowers Recipe from foodfanatic.com
- Edible Flower Waffles from lovelyindeed.com
- Yogurt Sheet Cake from karaspartyideas.com
- Vanilla Bundt Cake Recipe from asideofsweet.com
- Beautiful Edible Flower Chocolate Bark from thedecoratedcookie.com
- Flower Fairy Cakes from wallflowerkitchen.com
- Oreo Cookie Balls With Edible Flowers from makelifelovely.com
- Miniature Beurre Noisette And Hazelnut Cakes from butterandbrioche.com
- Vegan White Chocolate Magic Shell from willfrolicforfood.com
- Limited Ingredient Spring Tarts from papernstitchblog.com
- Tropical Ice Pops from simplybeautifuleating.com
- Pansy Shortbread Cookies from stonegableblog.com
- Healthier Tropical Fruit Pizza from wifemamafoodie.com
- Pavlova Cups With Chocolate Coconut Mousse from runwaychef.com
- Mini Cheesecakes from hungryhappenings.com
- Pansy Sugar Cookies from craftberrybush.com
- Raw Beetroot Cake With Walnut And Fig Crust from nirvanacakery.com
- One Bowl Honey Chamomile Tea Cake from tikkido.com
- Edible Flower Chocolate Truffles from azestybite.com
- Floral Strawberry Tarts from themerrythought.com