Oreo Poke Cake
This is one scrumptious recipe and who doesn’t love oreos?
We are big fans..any left over can be crused and whizzzed together with vanilla icecream and milk for a scrummy milkshake. How’s that for using up your left overs!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix, prepared to package instructions
- 1 (1-ounce) sugar free package white chocolate pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 18 oreos (6 for cheesecake, 12 for whipped topping)
- 8 ounces whipped cream, thawed
- Bake cake in 13×9 pan according to package instructions. Allow to cool.
- Mix together the pudding mix with milk. An easy way to do this is to use a large candy decorating bottle to squeeze the pudding mixture directly into the holes in the cake.
- With a handheld mixer, cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add in the milk and mix until smooth.
- Crush 6 Oreos and add this to the cheesecake mixture. Spread the cheesecake mixture over the top of the cake.
- Spread whipped topping over the cheesecake layer, and then crush up the remaining Oreos and sprinkle them over the top of the cake.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.
Pin for later