Valentine’s Gin Cocktail
This is such a fabulous simple cocktail and what a treat!
Method for a Valentine’s gin cocktail
- Divide ice cubes and frozen fruit between 2 tall glasses.
- Pour 25ml of gin into each glass and top up with the raspberry and rose lemonade (approximately 150ml each). Squeeze over the lemon juice and use a long spoon or skewer to swirl the cocktail.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and serve immediately.
Ingredients for a Valentine’s gin cocktail
- ice cubes
- 160g frozen summer fruit mix
- 50ml gin
- 300ml raspberry and rose lemonade, chilled
- ½ lemon, juiced, plus extra slices to garnish
Valentine’s Gin Cocktail is a stunning drink to make for a loved on any day of the year. Recipe used with kind permission from Tesco Real Food
You might also like my post on Valentine’s gifts for vegans