This is such a fabulous simple valentine’s gin cocktail and what a treat!
Method for a Valentine’s gin cocktail
- Divide ice cubes and frozen fruit between 2 tall glasses.
- Pour 25ml of gin into each glass and top up with the raspberry and rose lemonade (approximately 150ml each). Squeeze over the lemon juice and use a long spoon or skewer to swirl the cocktail.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and serve immediately.
- ice cubes
- 160g frozen summer fruit mix
- 50ml gin
- 300ml raspberry and rose lemonade, chilled
- ½ lemon, juiced, plus extra slices to garnish
Are you going to give this a try?
Valentine’s Gin Cocktail is a stunning drink to make for a loved on any day of the year. So why don’t you get all romantic and make it as a lovely treat for the one you love ( and for yourself of course!) Recipe used with kind permission from Tesco Real Food
You might also like my post on Valentine’s gifts for vegans
As always if you do have a go at making this super recipe do let me know and I am always happy to see your photos as well as to hear your comments