Slimming world potato hash
Ah, it’s getting chillier of a morning and I am returning from the school run a little cold and in need of a warming energy boost.
Diets do not have to mean granola and no fat milk for breakfast. There really is a better way to breakfast. let me show you how to make a super simple syn free slimming world potato hash. It is totally delicious and will absolutely warm you through
1kg new potatoes
I large red onion
1 red pepper
A yellow pepper
1 garlic clove
salt and pepper to taste
2 large free range eggs
a handful of cherry tomatos sliced
a handful of mushoooms sliced
parsley to garnish (optional)
- Chop and parboil your potatoes for 10 mins in salted water
- Spray frying pan with fry light and heat on medium
- Add potatoes and thinly sliced onion and peppers and garlic to frying pan
- Fry for 8 minutes then add tomoatoes and mushroom for an extra few minutes.
- Keep stirring and turning and add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a seperate pan fry your eggs in frylight.
- Plate up the potato hash and pop an egg on top and add finely chopped parsely.
- Simple..and not a syn in sight
A lovely veggie slimming world breakfast
Pin for later