Slimming world potato hash
Ah, it’s getting chillier of a morning and I am returning from the school run a little cold and in need of a warming energy boost.
Diets do not have to mean granola and no fat milk for breakfast. There really is a better way to breakfast. let me show you how to make a super simple syn free slimming world potato hash. It is totally delicious and will absolutely warm you through
Ingredients for Syn free potato hash
1kg new potatoes
I large red onion
1 red pepper
A yellow pepper
1 garlic clove
salt and pepper to taste
2 large free-range eggs
a handful of cherry tomatoes sliced
a handful of mushrooms sliced
parsley to garnish (optional)
Method for Syn Free Slimming World Hash
- Chop and parboil your potatoes for 10 mins in salted water
- Spray a frying pan with fry light and heat on medium
- Add potatoes and thinly sliced onion and peppers and garlic to the frying pan
- Fry for 8 minutes then add tomatoes and mushroom for an extra few minutes.
- Keep stirring and turning and add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate pan fry your eggs in frylight.
- Plate up the potato hash and pop an egg on top and add finely chopped parsley.
- Simple..and not a syn in sight
A lovely veggie slimming world breakfast
Pin Syn Free Slimming World Potato Hash for later
If you enjoyed this recipe for Syn Free Slimming World Potato Hash you might also enjoy my recipe for Slimming World bacon and leek quiche
You can join Slimming World here
I have to say I have lost over 2 stone on this diet in the past 4 months and it has really been pretty easy, if you haven’t tried it and want to lose a few pounds why not give it a whirl