Here is a recipe that you will love a lot – Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Oatmeal Cookies.
For me, this recipe served as a magic. LOVED IT… I really think that these cookies are the best best chocolate chip cookie you’ll ever eat. Its texture and flavor are mouthwatering. Preparation is easy and the best of all this is mind-blowing, ooey-gooey, outrageously tasty gluten –free chocolate chip cookies.
The oatmeal cookies are completely irresistible! They are chewy, filled with decadent chocolate chips. These are crispy from the outside, but gooey in the middle. The topping on this recipe is done with sweet cheesecake drizzle.
Let’s take a look at this recipe:
Ingredients for the Cookies
- 1 cup of instant oats (you can use gluten-free)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 large room (as per the room temperature)
- 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup of whole wheat or gluten-free
- 3 tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon of unsalted butter or coconut oil (slightly cooled and melted)
Ingredients for the Drizzle
- 1 teaspoon of nonfat milk (more can be used as required for a thinner consistency)
- 1 tablespoon of Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 8 to 12 drops of vanilla cream stevia (or as per taste)
Directions to Use:
- For the preparation of the cookies, together whip the oats, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and flour in a medium-sized bowl. In the other bowl, together mix the egg, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Put maple syrup in the mixture and stir it. Add the flour mixture into it, and mix it well till it gets completely combined. Fold it gently in 2 1/2 tbsp. of the chocolate chips. Keep the cookie dough to rest for at least for 10 minutes.
- Heat up the microwave oven to 325oF, and line up the baking sheet with a parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Take the cookie dough and round it up on 15 scoops on a prepared sheet. Now, flatten about half of their original height by making use of a spatula. Press the remaining chocolate chips on the tops gently. Bake it for at least 10 to 13 minutes at 325o Cool the mixture on a pan for at least 10 minutes transferring to a wire rack.
- Before serving, prepare the drizzle by stirring together the milk, cheese, cream, and stevia in a small bowl. Move the mixture in a zip-topped bag. Cut off the tiny piece of one corner and drizzle cooled cookies on the top.
Important Things to Consider For this Recipe
Measure both the flour and oats correctly by making use of spoon and level method. Also, you can make use of the kitchen scale as well. Remember, too much of it will make the cookies dry and will leave them crumbly rather than chewy.
Instant oats are also known as a minute or quick-cooking oats. These are available in big containers, just as the old-fashioned oats. These are not the ones in small flavored oatmeal packages. If you want to prepare this on your own, you can add a similar quantity of old-fashioned oats in a blender. Pulse it for 10 to 12 times.
In order to get a gluten-free version, make use of gluten-free instant oats and gluten-free flour blend –
- 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup of millet flour
- 2 tablespoons of brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of tapioca flour
The cream cheese can be used as an alternative for the nonfat milk.
You might substitute 1 1/2 tsp. of pure maple syrup, agave, or honey for the vanilla cream stevia. This substitution can be used to omit the milk too.
I hope that you will love these cookies.